About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly creative and vibrant team, with opportunities to:
- gain experience for your work portfolio,
- partake in ongoing team development,
- begin your self-development through one on one coaching,
- be chosen for our fantastic continued professional development program,
- have your work promoted across our social media channels
- gain great reference’s for future employment
- meet and work with other professionals from all over the world.
You Will be working as part of our marketing team, you will work closely with our marketing manager. The web developer will be responsible for further the quality and performance of our existing website through the development and refurbishment of our website to improve the user’s experience and developing an E-commerce platform on the website to ameliorate our users experience. We are looking for commitment, enthusiasm, creativity, professionalism, open minded and clear understanding of BE United’s mission, vision and values. We expect you to ingrate and be part of our work community.
- Experience developing on the WordPress platform
- Able to create an effective, responsive design and turn it into working theme
- Responsible & Reliable
- Forward thinking and able to initiate recommendation where possible
- An excellent communicator
To be agreed with Marketing Manager
BE United values each one of its member for who they are, what they do and what they want to become. By working with us you’d be part of a growing creative team that strives for excellence. Your journey is important to us we will promote your work on our social media platforms and will provide references on completion of the work.
We are BE United, a creative arts and culture organisation registered in Scotland. We aim for all people to enjoy the richness of life through interaction and learning from cultures different to our own. Our mission is to actively create environments where everyone can have the experience of BEing United.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated wordpress developer to redesign our current website and develop our E-commerce section.
Think you’d be a good fit? Send a CV and a motivation letter to Kalubi – firstname.lastname@example.org