About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly creative and vibrant team, with opportunities to:
- gain experience for your work portfolio,
- become a senior volunteer in near future and manage a team
- partake in ongoing team development,
- begin your self-development through one on one coaching,
- be chosen for our fantastic continued professional development program,
- meet and work with other professionals from all over the world.
- You will be working as part of our core events team, you will work closely with and under our event manager. The events assistants will be responsible for Customer service you will be the point of contact and will support with administration and logistics of the event
We are looking for commitment, enthusiasm, creativity, professionalism, open minded and clear understanding of BE United’s mission, vision and values. We expect you to ingrate and be part of our work community.
- Strong administrative skills
- Event organisation experience
- Strong MS Office skills with experience using databases
- Excellent customer services skills
- Responsible & Reliable.
- Forward thinking and able to initiate recommendation where possible
- An excellent communicator ( written and oral language skills)
- a team worker
Wednesdays between 3pm – 6pm (non-negotiable)
Think you’d be a good fit? Send a CV and a motivation letter to Kalubi – firstname.lastname@example.org